Affiliate Disclosure Template
Ready-to-use and FTC compliant template professionally drafted by a seasoned lawyer
DOES ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SOUND FAMILIAR?
1) You've heard that you need to have disclosures in place if you'd like to work with brands and join affiliate programs but you have no idea where to start.
2) You're so busy producing content and engaging your audience on social media that you keep procrastinating taking care of the legal side of your blog.
3) You're trying to figure out how your disclosures should be phrased but you're feeling lost and overwhelmed.
4) You're aware of the legal requirements that may apply to your circumstances but find the legalese obscure and intimidating.
WELL, LET ME TELL YOU, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
If you’re not a lawyer, the legal jargon may sound terribly confusing and you can get overwhelmed pretty soon.
Drafting your disclosures can be a serious headache.
But hey, don’t despair!
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD...
- Get your affiliate disclosure ready in a matter of minutes without much effort or financial investment.
- Be done with guesswork and headache for good.
- Take advantage of the legal expertise without the high price tag.
Yes, no kidding, we can make that happen.
Let me tell you a bit about myself...
I'm Lucrezia and I'm the co-founder of Blogging for New Bloggers & Tinylovebug.com + a lawyer & university lecturer (LLB, LLM, PhD)...
I find myself in the unique position of being a blogger, a trained lawyer specialized in International & EU law and a university lecturer with over 15 years of teaching experience.
I've helped 1,000+ bloggers and website owners to create easy-to-read, highly effective, and FTC + GDPR compliant legal pages.
Even the most knowledgeable bloggers may not be aware of all the legal requirements to run a blog legally.
Lawyers can provide their legal expertise but they’re usually not familiar with blogging tools and online marketing strategies.
Not to mention that teaching may not come natural to them.
But with me, you get all of the above in just one person!
A ready-to-use template for your disclosure page drafted by a seasoned lawyer, specifically designed for bloggers and fully FTC compliant.
A ready-to-use template for your in-article affiliate links disclosure drafted by a seasoned lawyer, specifically designed for bloggers and fully FTC compliant.
Clear overview of the legislative framework and legal requirements for compliant disclosures.
Detailed instructions on how to use and where to place the templates.
BUT THAT'S NOT ALL... YOU WILL ALSO GET...
BONUS #1 Amazon Associates DON'Ts Checklist (value $32)
BONUS #2 How to make your affiliate links no-follow bonus module (value $12)
BONUS #3 Direct access to the private Facebook group Blogging for New Bloggers. One of the most supportive and resourceful communities out there (22K+ selected members).
Hi there, I'm Lucrezia.
Besides being the co-founder of BloggingforNewBloggers Blog+FacebookGroup+School & Tinylovebug.com, I have been working as a lawyer & university lecturer for the past 15 years.
I have studied law (LLB, LLM, PhD in International and EU law) in some of the most prestigious universities around the world, passed my bar exam in 2006 and worked in several countries including Italy, France, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, and Australia - I’m currently based in Melbourne.
I find myself in the unique position of being a blogger, a trained lawyer specialised in EU law and a university lecturer with several years of teaching experience.
I now teach new bloggers like you how to start and run a successful blog.
If you want to make money blogging and you're eager to learn how to blog profitably and legally, then you're exactly in the right place!